Amar

Default Great,If we have search option for all the open (active) Windows.

It would be better if we have the option of searching for all the open or
active windows.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Help! I'm getting error messages too much-can't open Resume Wizard LizLB Microsoft Word Help 0 May 3rd 05 01:46 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Unless I open Word before I copy, the paste option is not availab. wynswid Microsoft Word Help 2 March 25th 05 12:47 AM
One word filename search in "open" window wbandrews Microsoft Word Help 5 February 16th 05 04:26 PM
File Open Option JWF Microsoft Word Help 1 February 14th 05 05:03 PM