Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jgrant Jgrant is offline
Junior Member

Default Remove 2 Characters from the end of each line?

Hi

I'm wondering if it's possible to record a macro, or code one, or if there's some easy function that will remove two characters from the end of each line in Word. The lines are all different lengths.

Also, is there anyway to make Word remove blank lines? (No characters or anything. Just like if you hit enter twice. There's that line with nothing in it?)