Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Admin_T Admin_T is offline

Default Final Showing Markup is the default option in the Display for Revi

My user would like to turn this off like article 831771 demostrates. However,
Word 2007 does not have "Tools" "Options" "Security". Please tell me
where to
make hidden markup hidden when opening or saving a default.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

In word Options go to the Trust Center & click the Trust Center Settings
button. Select Privacy Options from the left list & clear the the 8th
checkbox. However...

Good conscience forces me to ask if all involved recognize the inherent
dangers of doing so?
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Admin_T" wrote in message
My user would like to turn this off like article 831771 demostrates.
However,
Word 2007 does not have "Tools" "Options" "Security". Please tell
me
where to
make hidden markup hidden when opening or saving a default.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Admin_T Admin_T is offline

Default Final Showing Markup is the default option in the Display for

Thank you for the help. I will make sure that the user knows of the possible
dangers of doing so. I unchecked the box but some docs are still opening
showing final markups. I have restarted word but not the computer. Can I
assume that the change is recorded in the registry and that after a reboot it
will work correctly?

Thanks again.