Michelle

Default So confused on setting up Macros?!

I am trying to set up macros for my transcription but I am so confused at the
steps to take. I have used the "Create a macro" from word but I have no clue
how to follow the directions...hahah..sounds bad uh? I thought it would be
easier than this! Can anyone help me?
Greg Maxey

Michelle,

Your question is like the the question a novice might ask sitting in the
cockpit of a 747 jet liner, "How do you fly this thing." Answer - move the
controls ;-)

Have a look he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/index.htm and click the macros/vba tab.

--