Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MeWivFree

Default Strange problem with printing envelopes after new printer installa

Hi all

I have a problem with printing envelopes in Word. What I tend to do is
create all the letters I need to send out and then print them all after I've
finished.

I print off envelopes in Word by highlighting the address on the letter and
then going into "Envelopes & Labels".

I've recently installed a new printer (so could very well be a printer thing
rather than a Word one), but am now having a bizarre problem where I print
off the first envelope, then go to print the next one and it comes out with
the address that was on the first one, and this happens about 3 or 4 times so
that I finish up with several envelopes with the same name and address on.

I've checked that the address is the one I want to print is the correct one
every time, and it is, so I don't understand what's happening.

Any ideas? I'm stumped...

The printer is a Canon LBP 5200 if that helps.

Many thanks!

Ali