Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bsc bsc is offline

Default Word 2003 is adding extra lines between some paragraphs in my docu

All of the sudden when typing in Office Word 2003 extra lines (1-10) are
being added between some paragraphs. This does not always happen and I have
been unable to correct this in Styles and Formatting or by removing paragraph
markers. There is even one paragraph, that when I select ENTER to move to the
next one the cursor jumps down 2 lines too far, then jumps even further down
the page in one swift movement. What in the world have I done and how do I
undo it? I have been searching on the Microsoft's Web Site for 3 hours. Can
anyone help??? I sure will appreciate any suggestions.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

You have probably added extra space between paragraphs using the Format |
Paragraph and space before or after. Click in a paragraph that is adding the
extra space and see what it is set in the space before and after boxes. They
should show 0.
--
Rae Drysdale