gils usenet acct

Default How to change cursor size and type?

My cursor in Word is a blinking line and too small. I cannot seem to find
how to change it in the Help function using the word cursor, pointer nor
insertion point. Yet I know it's there somewhere.
Help?

Gil

gils usenet acct

Hi Suzanne, ... Do you guys ever sleep?

I saw the recent comments earlier in this NG about cursor size, but the
recommended fix didn't.
My cursor is a vertical bar, if that makes any difference, and I use a large
number pixil setting 1920/1200 (Windows desktop/ properties/ settings/
resolution). I do like this setting other than its probable effect on my
cursor.

Gil Carter
Asheville, NC
http://www.TenSecondMedicalRecord.com

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Switching to 500% Zoom and back will generally fix it at least
temporarily.

so
all may benefit.