Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brenda Brenda is offline

Default book fold printing

I can not get my printer to print book fold. The page is set up as a
bookfold. I pressed the manual duplex box. It will print and then tells me
to put the papers back in and it will print the back side. The problem is
that it isn't in any order. When you fold it, it will have page 2 next to
page 14 and so forth.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Printing a 30-page booklet with Book Fold worked fine on an HP
Photosmart -- you just have to figure out which direction to feed your
paper in for the second pass. (Yes, it knew to add two blank pages at
the end!)