Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
keith

Default Problem with hidden text display

Hello,
with the Show/Hide button set to "hide" I still can see the hidden text. It
appears with a dotted underline. I can't seem to get it to hide when
editing. what can I do?
Thank you

Keith
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
keith

Thank you. Seems really simple now that you mentioned it. Can't believe I
overlooked that check-box while looking for the solution.

Thank you

Keith

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Go to ToolsOptionsView, remove the check for Hidden Text.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"keith" wrote in message
Hello,
with the Show/Hide button set to "hide" I still can see the hidden text.
It
appears with a dotted underline. I can't seem to get it to hide when
editing. what can I do?
Thank you

Keith

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

No Problem, Keith. Glad that's all it took! Thanks for posting back.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones