Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben T Ben T is offline

Default Making photos smaller for emailing

Hi

Whenever I selected a file and after selecting " Email this file" in the
sidebar I used to get a window that gave me a choice to "Make all my
pictures smaller" or "Keep the original size." This window no longer appears
and the file is placed in my email ready to be sent without and reduction in
size. How can I restore this option?

Thanks

Ben T