Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Default Word 2007 Chart Linking

We have several Word 2003 documents with charts linked to Excel 2003. We
have recently converted to Office 2007. We are now having update issues with
these links. Changes on the Excel data are not reflected on the Word
document. We have deleted the original links and recreated them and they
work. Once the document is closed and reopend at a later time/date the
linked charts no longer update again. Linked cells do not seem to have this
issue.
--
H2O IS