Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leon[_2_] Leon[_2_] is offline

Default autofill in 2007

Hi,
I can't seem to find autofill options in Word 2007? I would like to start
typing a name and the whole of his name and title appears for me a add by
pressing the enter button. Can this be done in 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is no autocomplete in Word 2007.

You can either type the unique part of the name and press F3 to enter the
rest or you should be able to create an autocorrect entry to allow you to
type a trigger word - say #gm - to type Graham Mayor and the associated
address.

Leon wrote:
Hi,
I can't seem to find autofill options in Word 2007? I would like to
start typing a name and the whole of his name and title appears for
me a add by pressing the enter button. Can this be done in 2007

Autofill as you type Paul Hammond[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 5 May 29th 08 02:30 PM
Autofill table noviceman Tables 0 January 25th 08 12:16 AM
Autofill Date Kingfish Microsoft Word Help 1 January 21st 08 10:33 AM
Autofill fields Kelly Microsoft Word Help 2 January 17th 07 08:38 PM
autofill / merge lwolfe Microsoft Word Help 2 August 13th 06 11:39 PM