Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jojo_12 jojo_12 is offline

Default Paste Special

I am taking a college course in Microsoft Word 2003. I have to respond to a
discussion topic regarding the uses and features of the paste and paste
special commands when copying data from one application to another. I have to
research this because my book does not explain much. I'm having trouble
finding answers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

In article , jojo_12
@discussions.microsoft.com says...
I am taking a college course in Microsoft Word 2003. I have to respond to a
discussion topic regarding the uses and features of the paste and paste
special commands when copying data from one application to another. I have to
research this because my book does not explain much. I'm having trouble
finding answers.

And we are supposed to do your homework for you?

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers

paste special Colleen Page Layout 1 September 28th 07 10:39 AM
Where can I find the old "Paste Special" (Edit/Paste Special)? Jacques Microsoft Word Help 1 June 6th 06 04:24 PM
Paste Special mcp6453 Microsoft Word Help 9 April 30th 06 12:52 AM
What is the difference in using 'paste' and 'paste special'? butchkn Microsoft Word Help 5 February 21st 05 06:40 PM
Paste special from Excel Fredrik Eide Nilsen Page Layout 0 January 19th 05 11:04 AM