Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aldago1 aldago1 is offline

Default Word 2007 always wants to install

I'm using Microsoft Office 2007 Professional. When I open MS Word I get
a message that an installation process has to occur. Then there is a
configuration progress window that opens with a progress bar and the
process is slow. About half way through a window opens with the
following
message: "Error 1907. Could not register font. Verify that you have
sufficient permissions to install fonts, and that the system supports
this font."
But it doesn't say which font. There are three buttons: abort, retry,
ignore. Retry doesn't help. When I hit ignore, the configuration
process continues and Word opens and is usable as though nothing is
wrong.
But the time it takes to configure is a pain. This behavior occurs only
with Word and not PowerPoint or Excel. Anyone have a solution?

--
aldago1