Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kimberly*[_2_] Kimberly*[_2_] is offline

Default My help text won't show up in my status bar

I need to create a help text for a form i am creating. But When I got to
click F1 or hover over the selected text, the help text doesn't show up in
the status bar or pop up in a dialog box/bubble like the book says it is
supposed to. Can you help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Did you enter the text in both help text areas (F1 and Status Bar). Did you
lock the form and did you tab into the field?