Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Purplejopeg Purplejopeg is offline

Default Macro does not work

I've created a macro but it does not work. I press the keyboard shortcut and
nothing happens!

I was trying to create a macro so when I copied and pasted it defaulted to
keeping the destination formatting, any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Can you run the macro from the Macros dialog box (AltF8), or doesn't it work
at all?

What do you want the macro to do? If you explain this carefully, someone
might be able to suggest something useful.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP