Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ivy Ivy is offline

Default Is it possible to create many graphs using the merge function?

Hello,

I need to generate 250 letters for separate individuals. I have a pie chart
that is different for every person. Is there a way to insert the chart and
have it access a differen line of data from excel, or word if necessary. I
can convert the data to a table.

This will help me sooo much.

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the "Merge with Chart" item under the "Special merges" section of fellow
MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.