Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BK BK is offline

Default need additional label sheets in mail merge

I'm using mail merge to print labels generated from an excel data file. All
is well except I don't understand why only one page of labels will be
generated when I've selected more than 30 entries from the data list to be
printed. I'm using msword2007 and didn't have this trouble in 03 version.
The merger would generate enough pages to print all selected data entries.
This way, I'm having to print or create a new merger, 30 at a time which is
creating much more work for me. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm