Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ramona Ramona is offline

Default want to print individual labels on 1 sheet @ sametime

I want to print individual labels using return address labels on one label
sheet at the sametime. This way I'm not doing each label individually.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Ramona wrote:
I want to print individual labels using return address labels on one
label sheet at the sametime. This way I'm not doing each label
individually.

One way is to use mail merge
(http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...h_word_xp.htm).

If you have only a few labels or you don't want to get involved in the setup
for mail merge, then in the Labels dialog, leave the Address box empty and
click the New Document button.

In the new document, you'll have a table with one cell per label. If you
don't see the cell boundaries, click Table Show Gridlines. Type whatever
you want into each cell.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman