Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John John is offline

Default Word 2010

How do I layout two numbered pages per sheet for word 2010? In other words,
horizonal layout with two colums representing two number pages.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Although I don't yet have Word 2010, I would venture to guess it's in the
same place there as in several previous versions: "2 pages per sheet" (or
better still, "Book fold") under "Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of the
Page Setup dialog.

http://word.mvps.org

"John" wrote in message
How do I layout two numbered pages per sheet for word 2010? In other
words,
horizonal layout with two colums representing two number pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Well, it's sort of the same place... In 2010, click the File tab and
then click Print on the left side, or press the Ctrl+P shortcut. The
Pages per Sheet setting is the bottom dropdown in the Settings group.

The Page Setup dialog, at least, is in the same place as in 2007 --
click the launcher button in the Page Layout Page Setup group, or
click the Margins button and choose Custom Margins.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"John" wrote in message
How do I layout two numbered pages per sheet for word 2010? In other
words,
horizonal layout with two colums representing two number pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

But "Pages per sheet" in the Print dialog is entirely different from "2
pages per sheet" in Page Setup. The former reduces full-size pages to put
two on a sheet; the latter starts with half-size pages (and IMO is much more
useful).

http://word.mvps.org

"John" wrote in message
How do I layout two numbered pages per sheet for word 2010? In other
words,
horizonal layout with two colums representing two number pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"File tab"--does that mean that the Office button has been removed in Word
2010?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"John" wrote in message
How do I layout two numbered pages per sheet for word 2010? In other
words,
horizonal layout with two colums representing two number pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Stefan,
Yes, it's more like the menu we used to have in previous versions.
Luc

"John" wrote in message
How do I layout two numbered pages per sheet for word 2010? In other
words,
horizonal layout with two colums representing two number pages.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thank you for clarifying this, Luc.

--