Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Arnett Bob Arnett is offline

Default word images move when saving

Not always but a lot of the time I will get an image object placed just right
on my page but when I save the document, it suddenly jumps to another
position sometimes even disappearing even though I have "locked" the object.
I've also noted that saving the document sometimes will change other
formatting, too; like paragraph indents.