Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JSK999 JSK999 is offline

Default automatically raising st & th after numbers

How do I get Word to automatically redce the font and raise the "st" or "th"
after numbers that are entered?
--
Thanks,
JSK999
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:31:01 -0800, JSK999
wrote:

How do I get Word to automatically redce the font and raise the "st" or "th"
after numbers that are entered?

If you have Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools AutoCorrect Options
AutoFormat As You Type and check "Ordinals (1st) with superscript".

In Word 2007, go to Office button Word Options Proofing
AutoCorrect Options AutoFormat As You Type and check "Ordinals (1st)
with superscript".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman