Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Macmike Macmike is offline

Default Trying to create a sermon outline template

I have been trying to created a Sermon outline template using Microsoft
Office for Mac 2008.

Here is basically what I am trying to do.

Document sizes Left 2.39, Right 2.14, Top .25, Bottom 3.38 and a Footer of
3.6.

The outline looks something like this.

Title (centered)

Scripture (centered, Italic)

Introduction (left and Italic)

1. (text indented .25 )

A. (would be indented .25 and then text indented .25)

Discussion: (Italic, left)

I. (Left, Bold then text indented .25)

A. (would be indented .25 and then text indented .25)

1. Would be indented .5 and then text indented .25)

a. Would be indented .75 and then text indented .25)

Conclusion: (Italic, left)

1. (Left) like the Introduction.

Does anyone have a template similiar to this I would want to be able to use
Tab to go from Main Point to subpoint to detail (I think what is called
increase indent) and then Shift tab to decrease indent say if at detail I.A.
2 to go back for Main point II.

Any help ideas appreciated. Any templates to share always appreciated. If
anyone has one already made I could modify would help as well.

Dr. Mike Hughes, D.Min., Th.D., Ph.D.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The chances of finding something exactly as you require are slim, but this
is fairly basic stuff and you should be able to create your own template
with the margins set as you require and a few paragraph styles to give the
various parts the layouts that you suggest. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...platePart1.htm