Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default Change style for one word in a paragraph

I have the following phrase in my Word 2000 document:
Title: Change Management
This whole phrase was set to Normal by the original author. I now want to
create a new style called "Title" and apply it to the words "Change
Management". This way, I can insert a reference in another part of the
document to this Title style.
I have no problems creating the "Title" style but can't seem to apply it to
the words. The words are still tagged to the Normal style.
Any help?