Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaryT MaryT is offline

Default Spaces inserted in document when print

Maybe this is a printer driver issue, but when I go to print my Word 2007
document, there are spaces inserted where there were none when I typed it. I
tried copying and pasting, and retyping it to no avail.
I am using an HP 4250 printer with the PCL5e driver.
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim502008 Jim502008 is offline

Hi Mary,

Hope these ideas help
* Full Justification will cause variable spacing in printed (and Print
Preview) text.
* Margins outside the page (or printer margins) sometimes causes words to
expand--at least they did in the Old-Excel days.
* Look in the Print Driver's Printing Preferences under the Effects tab, and
verify your settings for Resizing Options. This is similar to the effect of
the previous idea.

Let us know what worked!!!
Jim