Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dennis Hughes Dennis Hughes is offline

Default Word 2007 - Keeping Lines together

I'm using Word 2007 and am working a multipage table with names, addresses,
etc in the cells.

How do I keep from splitting cells from one page to another? I would like
to keep one person's row on othe same page.

thanks,

Dennis

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the row you don't want to break, right-click, choose Table
Properties, and on the Row tab, clear the check box for "Allow row to break
across pages."

If you want to keep a row with the following row, select the row, choose the
Home tab, click the Dialog Launcher arrow in the Paragraph chunk, select the
Line and Page Breaks tab, and check the box for "Keep with next." This would
be a heck of a lot easier if Paragraph... were on the context (right-click)
menu in tables as it is in ordinary text!