Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default How do I open a wpd document using Word?

I have a software program with documents created for Correll Word Perfect.
Can I open these using Word and if so how is it done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

File, Open, change the Files of Type to the required file format, you should
now see the file(s), select file, Open.
Please note that Word can have problems with WordPerfect files, see:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/wo...erscontent.htm
Hope this helps
DeanH