Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kitkat Kitkat is offline

Default How do I add a built-in phrase into the text watermark section?

--
Kitkat
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

You can't. The phrase list in the watermark dialog is not customizable.

You can create the watermark once, select the resulting object (it's
WordArt), and press Alt+F3 to store that as an AutoText entry with a name of
your choice. To use it again, open the header pane, and find it in the
Insert AutoText dropdown on the Header toolbar (or type in the name and
press F3).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman