Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ziad Ziad is offline

Default why are my images not displayed in word 2003

I am using Microsoft Word 2003 and when i insert a picture, it's not
displaying.
However, when i do a Print Preview of the Document, I can see the picture.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

A few things to try:
1. In Word, if you're working in Normal view, then switch to Print
Layout view (View | Print Layout), because objects that are formatted as
"float over text" (Word 97) or as something other than "inline with
text" (Word 2000, 2002, and 2003) are not visible in Normal view.
2. In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
"Drawings" box and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print tab |
check the "Drawing objects" box | OK.
3. If neither of the previous suggestions fixes the problem, then
try reducing or turning off hardware acceleration in Start | Control
Panel | Display | Settings | Advanced | Troubleshoot. If this fixes the
problem, then you might want to check the website of the manufacturer of
your video card/graphics adapter to see if there is an updated driver
available.