Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karen110 karen110 is offline

Default printing problems in Word 2003

Hi, I had a Word 2003 document printed at Kinko's, with a few problems. In
many places the colors came out darker.. Clip art looks good, but my own
JPEG's look too dark. Also, on the cover I used a background color that looks
a nice royal blue on screen, but looks a navy blue when printed.

Also, the bullets look raggedy in print. Any idea why?

Thanks,
Karen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karen110 karen110 is offline

On second thought, the clip art looks darker too, just that clip art isn't as
critical so it's not as noticeable. Also the font colors are darker.