Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
deb deb is offline

Default Text appears on the printout by not when viewing

When I print the document there is text that appears but when I view the
document the text is not there. How can I either get rid of the text or view
the text when I use view document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

One explanation is that the text is Hidden, and you have Tools | Options |
View set not to display hidden text and Tools | Options | Print set to print
it. This is unlikely, however. What sort of text is it? Is it like a
watermark? If so, some printer drivers allow you to define a watermark in
the printer Properties that would not show up in Word.