Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Jessica@aol.com is offline

Default Creating a Directory / Word 2003

Hello,

I have two questions. ?1) I am trying to create a directory on 5 x7 paper
which is typically a 8 x11 sheet of paper folded in half. I have attempted to
set this up as a book fold but its still not coming out as 5x7 sheet of
paper. I do not that I will have to have the paper cut once I print it. But I
would like to set the correct margin sizes. ?2)Also I have never created a
table of contents to my liking I always mess up in the style and the leaders,
it does not look professional.

Please advise
--
Marsha
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What size is it coming out? What margins do you want on the 5 x 7 paper? A
little bit of arithmetic will tell you what adjustments you have to make.

In what way doesn't your table of contents look "professional"? Or, what are
the changes that you want to make to it?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

" wrote in message
Hello,

I have two questions. ?1) I am trying to create a directory on 5 x7 paper
which is typically a 8 x11 sheet of paper folded in half. I have attempted
set this up as a book fold but its still not coming out as 5x7 sheet of
paper. I do not that I will have to have the paper cut once I print it.
But I
would like to set the correct margin sizes. ?2)Also I have never created a
table of contents to my liking I always mess up in the style and the
leaders,
it does not look professional.

Please advise
--
Marsha

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Jessica@aol.com is offline

I have only started with the mirror margin and never changed anything else.
In the margin settings, I only changed the €śorientation" to Landscape, and
the Pages to €śmirror margins.€ť nothing was change under the paper settings or
the Layout. Outside of that nothing additional was done

Table Contents
THIS IS THE TABLE OF CONTENTS...............1
THIS IS THE TABLE OF CONTENTS (dulipcate entry)
This what I get for example when I select the first Style Heading 1
and the other contents I was uncertain how to continue to set it up, because
I did not want everything to be in a heading.

Please advise
--
Marsha

" wrote in message
Hello,

I have two questions. ?1) I am trying to create a directory on 5 x7 paper
which is typically a 8 x11 sheet of paper folded in half. I have attempted
set this up as a book fold but its still not coming out as 5x7 sheet of
paper. I do not that I will have to have the paper cut once I print it.
But I
would like to set the correct margin sizes. ?2)Also I have never created a
table of contents to my liking I always mess up in the style and the
leaders,
it does not look professional.

Please advise
--
Marsha

Creating a Table of Contents inside a Directory Mail Merge odudley Mailmerge 3 January 30th 14 02:22 PM
Can I use Access as the data source if I'm creating a directory? bfence Mailmerge 1 July 12th 07 02:58 AM
Creating a directory or catalog in(Word 2002 SMA1974 Mailmerge 1 November 16th 06 05:06 PM
Creating a Directory Louise Mailmerge 7 February 15th 06 09:50 AM
creating picture directory MIK3239 Mailmerge 2 December 8th 04 02:20 AM