Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dan-el Dan-el is offline

Default Word 2007 add new envelope size to envelope options

Can a new envelope size be added/inserted into the "Envelope Options" to
bypass the need to enter a 'Custom Size' or, as I have custom sized envelopes
for single and mass mailings of cards/inserts, how is best saved and
'recalled' when I need this envelope size?

Also,

While attempting to set my printer to my envelope custom size, I fat
fingered an incorrect paper/envelope size to my 'Printer Properties, Printer
Options Paper Size is'. I can ignore this however, is there a method of
deleting this incorrect paper/envelope size?

Thanks your assistance/guidance,
--
Dan-el
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can have the envelopes defined in the dialog and one custom size. If you
are working with different sized envelopes, then it is easier to abandon the
envelope tool and create templates for those envelopes. There are #10
samples that you can download from my web site that you can modify to your
requirements.

Note that most printer drivers are poor with custom page sizes and will
adopt the nearest standard page size. It is therefore usually simpler to
start with a standard page size and make up the difference with margins.

See also http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Dan-el wrote:
Can a new envelope size be added/inserted into the "Envelope Options"
to bypass the need to enter a 'Custom Size' or, as I have custom
sized envelopes for single and mass mailings of cards/inserts, how is
best saved and 'recalled' when I need this envelope size?

Also,

While attempting to set my printer to my envelope custom size, I fat
fingered an incorrect paper/envelope size to my 'Printer Properties,
Printer Options Paper Size is'. I can ignore this however, is there
a method of deleting this incorrect paper/envelope size?

Thanks your assistance/guidance,

save envelope printing options Theresa Microsoft Word Help 1 August 18th 07 07:58 AM
Envelope size E5 (or custom envelope) won't print return address Neil Page Layout 0 June 19th 06 01:34 PM
what size envelope use for envelope 8in by 5 3/4 in? thanks sue Help needed for addressing envelopes New Users 2 March 27th 06 09:08 PM
Envelope Options RLaurel Mailmerge 6 March 8th 06 07:57 AM
Envelope printing needs printer options dialog (Word 2003 suggesti DavidHBrown Microsoft Word Help 0 April 13th 05 05:43 AM