Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
EAndrews EAndrews is offline

Default How to make a booklet (5.5 high x 4.25 wide)

Am using MS Office Word 2007. Trying to make a quarter size booklet (5.5h x
4.25w). It prints Landscape no matter what I try, i.e, text is within the
margins I set, but printed across the 11" dimension of the paper. (The
booklet would be 4.25h x 5.5w.) There is more space on all sides than there
should be -- and the extra space at the gutter means that I have to cut it to
size with scissors, paste it up, and use a copier (rather than my printer).
If anyone even understands what I'm trying to say, I'll be grateful! Am now
suspecting the problem may be in my printer... Possible?
Thanks,
EAndrews