Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MACXXXX MACXXXX is offline

Default Is there an easy way to set a block of text as a paragraph?

I have a table and heading and want to set that as a paragraph for purposes
such as add a border using Word 2003 and Word 2007. Also if there is text
spread across a document and its nominally two columns (not a continuous
format) and there are headings but its a bit disjoint (they are different tab
location with some indents) is there an easy way to get it all nicely lined
up?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I am sorry but your question reads as gibberish. Can you better explain what
you are trying to achieve?

"MACXXXX" wrote in message
I have a table and heading and want to set that as a paragraph for purposes
such as add a border using Word 2003 and Word 2007. Also if there is text
spread across a document and its nominally two columns (not a continuous
format) and there are headings but its a bit disjoint (they are different
tab
location with some indents) is there an easy way to get it all nicely
lined
up?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I think the idea is the desire to put a border round the whole thing rather
than individual paragraphs, which is possible only if the indents are
identical.

http://word.mvps.org

Block Style Paragraph sheana New Users 2 May 1st 23 08:52 PM
Is there an easy way to remove paragraph breaks from scanned copy? Marilyn Meredith Microsoft Word Help 3 January 15th 07 11:14 PM
Copying a block of text that really isn't a block Eric Microsoft Word Help 5 December 11th 06 04:31 PM
Easy Removal of Paragraph Endings Ralph Carter Microsoft Word Help 1 June 18th 05 04:05 PM
When I block text and click delete, I get a message "Block text? . D-- Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 08:07 PM