cbra

Default email mail merge - hold in drafts

I need to create an email mail merge and then hold these in my drafts folder
until I am ready to send them. I'd like to create a rule requesting a read
receipt before they are sent out. How do I do this?
Doug Robbins

To do this, (though I am not sure about the drafts folder part), you will
need to use a macro that makes use of the Microsoft Office Outlook Object
Model. To get started:

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.