Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JulieO

Default copying and pasting tables

When I copy a table from one document into another, the formatting of the
table gets messed up, the table gets larger, and I get red circles in each
cell. All of these I can delete but it takes ages. If I copy and paste into
a blank document all is ok but not when I am copying into a the middle of a
report.