mbd_newjersey

Default Merged data that is present in data source is missing in merge

Only the first few records appear when I view merged data or when I merge to
a new document. I'm trying to make a list of names and addresses in a chart.
I'm using the next record word field to do this. My columns are "Child's
Name," "Father's Name," "Mother's Name," "Address," and "Phone." My first two
records show up fine, but then the third record is missing the rest of the
information, and the other records do not appear. When I hit the arrow for
next record, the next three records show. It doesn't move up one by one as
usual. Once again, the third record shown is missing some of the information.

Below, I have copied the field info that I have entered on my chart for the
first row and the following rows. Can anyone figure out what I have done
wrong? All of the information is in my data source, and all of my column
headers are accurate.

I'd be really grateful if anyone can help. Thank you!

«Address_1»
«Phone_»

Peter Jamieson

It's a little bit hard to see what you are actually trying to achieve here.
I wonder if you could either post some sample data in a message, or e.g.
despam my e-mail address and send me a copy of your mail merge main document
and some good sample data.

Peter Jamieson