Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terri Grover Terri Grover is offline

Default formatting selected text causes the entire document to reformat

Whenever I reformat selected text in Word (i.e., change one word or one line
to bold face), the entire document changes to that format. The only way to
get the document correct is to then click the "undo" button. I've tried
removing and reinstalling the program and it still does this. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm .

Terri Grover wrote:

Whenever I reformat selected text in Word (i.e., change one word or one line
to bold face), the entire document changes to that format. The only way to
get the document correct is to then click the "undo" button. I've tried
removing and reinstalling the program and it still does this. Any suggestions?

Formating Text changes formating of entire document Ritesh Kumar Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 05 11:55 PM
formatting - selected text vs. entire doc SPH Microsoft Word Help 1 March 23rd 05 10:02 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM