Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ruffin ruffin is offline

Default Making Column

How to make 2 column on the bottom half of the page
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Insert a continuous section break: On the Page Layout tab of the ribbon,
click Breaks, and then click Continuous. Then place the cursor in the new
section, click Columns, and then click "Two."

Alternatively, if the bottom half of the page already has text in it, you
can select the relevant text, and then click Page Layout tab | Columns | Two.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP