Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sannevard sannevard is offline

Default rotate text by 180 degrees in table cell

I need to create a page in a book which can be photocopied and folded to
create a wallet card. This means that some of the text needs to be rotated
through 180 degrees. I am creating the layout as a table (with gridlines
hidden), but can't find a way to rotate 2 cells through 180 degrees. I've
tried inserted in text box and without.
Any ideas?