Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Colin Watson Colin Watson is offline

Default Changes all Instances of a word

I am looking to change all instances of a word or phrase in a document, I am
doing a doc, and the name of a procedure has changed, and I would like to be
able to just change all of these words to something else.

Is this possible? Also is this possible with a phrase?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Use the Replace function under Edit on the main menu. This can do a phrase if
the text is exactly the same.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Colin Watson" wrote:

I am looking to change all instances of a word or phrase in a document, I am
doing a doc, and the name of a procedure has changed, and I would like to be
able to just change all of these words to something else.

Is this possible? Also is this possible with a phrase?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Colin Watson[_2_] Colin Watson[_2_] is offline

Thanks Guys.

Works a treat. I knew of some way, but had never used it before.