Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gary F[_3_] Gary F[_3_] is offline

Default citations

Hello,
I am trying to add a citation to an Office 2007 word document but the
citations and bibliography tab is grayed out except for the insert Citation
with the blue check..it is selectable. In the style drop down box a gray
€œmissing€ is visible. When I open a word (2007) Doc with citations the drop
down box says €˜unknown.

Gary F

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

See my reply in microsoft.public.word.documentmanagement to your question
(http://groups.google.be/group/micros...38b3f08075399d)

Regards,

Yves
--