Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Borg Borg is offline

Default A4 and A5 in one document

Hi,

One of our departments use a certain document which used to print fine in
2003, but ever since 2007 they're having trouble with it.

It's a simple document which contains 3 A4 pages and one A5 (for address
labels) but when printing it seems it will only print all pages on A4 or A5.
The page setup of each page looks good, points to the right paper tray and
the page sizes are set correctly as well. The printer is configured to
automatically select the appropriate paper tray and these paper trays contain
the right paper types. A4 on the first 4 normal trays and A5 on the bypass
tray, perfectly recognized on the printer locally.

Is this not possible in 2007 anymore, is there a workaround maybe?

Many thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Björn