Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Frustrated in Durham, NC Frustrated in Durham, NC is offline

Default paper size stuck on 20 x 22

Since using the 20x22 page size in May, I have been unable to get my Word to
accept any other page size. There are several computers in our office, and
since May, I have had to go to another computer whenever I wish to create a
document. How can I get my copy of Word to allow me to successfully specify
paper size again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I would try the troubleshooting steps shown he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm

In particular, I would try deleting or renaming normal.dot (or .dotm in Word
2007), and deleting the Data key in the registry... it's here in Word 2007:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\W ord

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible