Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
an cairnwell an cairnwell is offline

Default How can I delete custom page sizes from the list?

Once I've created a custom paper size under €˜print and then €˜properties,
how do I erase the custom paper size from the listing? Alternatively how can
I change the €˜label associated with the custom page size? Im in a mess and
I need help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Printer drivers always have a setting for "custom" (or maybe "user defined")
paper format; there is no way to get rid of that. Whether you can name your
own formats would also depend on the settings of the printer. See the
documentation.

If you just want to change the paper format for a Word document, do that in
Page Setup.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP