Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lyndon Lyndon is offline

Default Page break for linked Excel table in Word document

I have a Word document in which I have linked some Excel worksheets. One of
the worksheets takes most of a page. I can't find a way to page break the
table so as a result the prior page automatically breaks before the table to
keep the table whole making the page just before the table very short, about
4 to 5 inches down the page. Does anyone know how to page break the linked
Excel table so that it spans pages when it prints in Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Lyndon,

Objects such as Excel worksheets, pictures, etc cannot span multiple pages. For an Excel worksheet, though, there are other paste
methods (such as formatted text) that will allow what you paste to span multiple pages. See under Edit|Paste Special (after copying
the Excel worksheet to the cipboard).

--
Cheers
macropod