Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kmiddleton kmiddleton is offline

Default Sentences won't wrap in email sent through Word

I have created a multi-paragraph paper in Word and when I send it to an Mail
Recipient (Filesend to...), the entire paragraph displays on a single line
which you have to scroll across to read. I can only avoid this if i put a
hard return at the end of every line of text in the original document. Have
tried pasting text into a table, setting wrap to window in Options...
everything I can think of... no luck yet. Using MS Word 2003 in Vista and
sending mail out via Outlook. any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Sounds like the recipient has incorrect settings. What happens if you send
the email to yourself? You can send me a copy if you'd like confirmation of
the problem.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP