Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
John Nasta John Nasta is offline

Default delivery point barcode in merge to labels from Outlook 2003 contacts

Does anybody know how to include a delivery point barcode on labels
generated from a mail merge initiated in Oultook 2003?

It's very simple to do this if you originate the merge from Word (there's an
icon for it in the wizard), but I prefer to initiate my merges from Outlook.
I typically contact people by phone and then generate a label to them if
they express interest in my services. I can easily send labels to a filtered
group or to selected contacts straight out of Outlook. It's much more
cumbersome to have to go into Word and look up the contacts again in order
to create/edit a recipient list. The only problem is that I'm not seeing a
way to insert a delivery point barcode when I initiate the merge from
Outlook.

I used to be able to do this from Outlook 2000.

The answer may be he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH061047251033

I don't know how/where I would insert the code though. Seems like it should
be part of the wizard like it is in Word, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks,
John Nasta

Delivery point barcode will not print on envelopes? JimJan Microsoft Word Help 4 July 8th 13 03:44 AM
Delivery Point Barcode twen Mailmerge 1 November 16th 06 10:14 AM
Delivery Point Barcode location on envelope davek Microsoft Word Help 2 March 22nd 05 04:18 AM
'delivery point barcode' Mike L Microsoft Word Help 1 February 27th 05 10:13 PM
Delivery point barcode Hank-B Microsoft Word Help 2 January 31st 05 05:16 PM