Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Getting my cursor back to normal after changing it by mistake?

Does setting the zoom to 500% then back to your usual setting fix it? If
not, what has it changed to?

whitedot wrote:
Hello,
Whilst doing something else, I typed in an ascci code by mistake and
now the appearance of my cursor has changed.

Anyone got any idea how to get it be to the usual flashing line?